Jeff Nolte, President and CEO of CTS in Millersville, MD
A more cost-effective method of delivering VoIP lines to old-school phone systems is available. Thanks to its easy integration with older systems, SIP offers a host of VoIP-like features and multimedia setup capabilities that can enhance traditional phone systems in many ways.
- Unified Outbound Caller ID – With traditional copper lines, the outbound caller ID is that of the actual line being used. Companies dislike that people can save the incoming number and call back. With SIP, every outgoing call will come up as the main company number.
- Call Forwarding Access, Scheduled Call Forwarding, Call Blocking & Blacklisting, Cloud Auto-Attendant for Failover – Cloud auto-attendant can be set up to route calls to mailboxes that will subsequently email messages to pre-assigned users in case of Internet failure.
- Online Access to Web Portal, Call Activity Reports – Can be filtered by date, incoming & outgoing calls, and total call volume by date/phone number.
- Multi-Location Shared Phone Lines – A single group of SIP lines can branch out over several customer locations. Since all originate in the cloud and do not physically reside at each individual location, multiple company offices can share the same phone lines.
- Flat-Rate Pricing & Competitive International Rates
Beacon Cloud Voice experts can help you bundle great SIP features with your telecom platforms. Contact Beacon today at (443) 577-1733 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jeff Nolte is President and CEO of CTS, a leading Voice and IT services provider based in Millersville, Maryland. He may be reached at (800) 787-4848 or email@example.com. Visit: www.ctsmd.us.