Jeff Nolte, President and CEO of CTS in Millersville, MD
A PWC survey found that over 65% of consumers say a positive customer experience plays a bigger role in their decision to buy than advertising.
Here are 5 ways to treat your customers better when they reach out to your business:
1. Speed – Long wait times are a top source of customer frustration, so reducing them should be a priority. To start, analyze call data to understand and eliminate bottlenecks and gaps. Intelligent call-routing technology can be deployed so that customers reach the right support team on the first call.
2. Omnichannel Options – There are more ways than ever for customers to engage with your business, so it’s crucial for your employees to know their way around every outreach channel your company offers – voice, text, email, chat, social media, etc. When employees can navigate seamlessly from one channel to another, they’ll better serve your customers.
3. Mobility – Your sales team and subject matter experts need to be a click away, even if they’re traveling or working remotely. Serving customers’ needs in the moment enable them to close sales, resolve issues and answer questions immediately. The customer gets what they need when they need it.
4. CRM Integration – With CRM access, your employees will have immediate access to detailed customer information, which enables an informed, more personalized conversation. Customer interactions are more engaging, and issues are resolved faster.
5. Scripting Modules – Scripts can now be dynamically manipulated during calls, allowing staff to navigate between versions. When integrated with internal apps and data, your employees can retrieve relevant information to better serve demanding customers.
Better communications technology will help close sales and keep your customers coming back for more. Let’s talk about improving your customer experience. Contact CTS at: 800.787.4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.