Jeff Nolte, President and CEO of CTS in Millersville, MD
Call recording, also known as phone recording or voice logging, enables your business to record active calls or conference calls. The files are stored to be transcripted or listened to when you need them later.
The Benefits of Voice Documentation
- Problem-solving: Records of interactions between employees and customers assist in conflict resolution.
- Quality service: If you knew someone was listening to your every word, you’d conduct yourself professionally. In the same way, call recordings encourage employees to remain professional, even if customers address them with hostile behavior.
- Client satisfaction: Logging and filing calls that relate to one client assists your company in referring to conversations in question, be it for clarification or legal defense.
- Practical training: New employees need direction to ensure a united brand philosophy. While in training, monitoring calls will enable supervisors to check in and assist/correct trainees where necessary.
- Legal compliance: Many businesses need to align with state law, and by recording calls, you will be able to protect your company if there is a dispute.
Unlock the full potential of your Customer Experience with the addition of an automated call recording solution. Contact CTS today: 800.787.4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.